My desk just has some things for tomorrow's workshop on it at the moment - a couple of cards peeking at the back that I have been making for friends' birthdays. The blue cardstock at the side are my miserable attempts at making a card I saw at a show. Not a clue what it is called and at the moment my attempts are failing.
Last week several people asked just how many books did I have? Well, not a clue, no time to count them but here are my book cases:
Five of those Ikea book thingies here - as you can see I need another one. On the other side of my room there are more:
A double row of three - six in total - plus some wedged in.
Well, that's it for this week, sorry it is so boring but I must get on with things. If you happen upon this blog and wonder what on earth I am talking about showing you clutter pop over to The Stamping Ground where the lovely Julia encourages us all to show what is on our work desks each week. Whilst you are there read her hilarious story (Monday's post) about the man who came into the shop


33 comments:
LOL not boring, Im chuckling at all your books. Are we all obsessed..DON'T answer that hehe
Happy WOYWW
mandi x
Wow thats some books alright!Happy reading!Have great wednesday sounds like your gonna be very busy!
hugs jude#2
What a lot of fab books you have. Would love a rummage through that lot.
A x
I may be early today but you still beat me to it! All that lovely is far from boring and your things for your FP class look wonderful. Have a great time and see you Sunday...
JoZarty x
Hi ya
lovely goodies on your desk, wow that is a lot of books,hope you get all ya preping done,have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x (23)
Do you actually use the books? I used to buy loads but they generally just sat on a shelf.
I know what you mean about those Indian sweets - they are incredibly sweet aren't they? I preferred the Yorkshire Parkin cake instead!
Ciara
xx
Your a busy girl,but it sounds like you have it under control!
Maria inkymits x
#84 i think
Fabulous pieces of art on your desk today, love them. Enjoy your clay workshop. Thanks for the snoop. Tracy Evans x
Actually all your busy sounds enjoyable - especially a clay workshop! Have fun and be sure to show us what you did there next WOYWW! Oh..and DEF. not boring.
Lol, you do have a lot of books! When do you get time to read them? Hope you get all the things done that you need too. Love the clay pieces too, have fun at the workshop.
Hugs
Brenda 90
So much to do, so little time. But it sounds like you're organized! Thanks for sharing the photos. Good luck doing all you want to do.
Terry #21
Ooooo lovely books! Thanks for pointing us in the direction of the man in the shop. X
Lovely jewellery and I would love to come and nosey through your books.
Sue xx 60
Love the look of your desk today, lots of interesting bits and pieces! Books... eeek, you do have quite a few eh?? LOL Happy WOYWW Annette #58
Looks like one of those stepping cards...(or not!) I haven't tried one yet, great snoop, your little hearts look interesting.
I don't think I've ever bought Ryvita, I might try crushing some dark Ryvitas in Nutella, I do put it on and in nearly everything! because everything tastes nice with Nutella! I even use the jars(anyone would think I had shares...this is not an ad honest!
Have a Happy WOYWW!!
((Lyn)) #40
Love all your books. I had a great big box full but no room so they had to go to the NW Air Ambulance charity shop. Boo hoo for me but Hooray for them.
Luv Joanne xx
Just given myself a stiff neck craning over to the right attempting to read the titles of these books !
Marilyn
What a lot of books you have. Thanks for sharing your workspace. Best wishes, Kym xxx (WOYWW No 35)
Great desk. Love all your books............something of a book and magazine collector myself!! S #12
Love bits on your desk and I love all your books
You know what they say - you cant beat a good book! good luck remedying the card situation its hard when you get stuck isnt it! enjoy the workshop too.
Love all the bits and bobs on your desk and hope you've had a fab day today(thursday) on your 'Clay Workshop'
Have a fab week
A.xx(4)
Lovely stuff on your desk - very nice jewelry and oh so many books! I am a librarian so I guess an interest is an occupational habit!
Hugs,
Cardarian
I'm glad I'm the only one with a book/magazine collection aside from all the craft stuff! And that's without what is lurking in the loft out of sight.... LOL..... Love the items on your desk - very intriguing and inspirational!
great pictures, I like a book myself. But tell me, how often do you refer to these? Thanks for your comment about the blog post - there's a few more 'Tales from behid the till' in the previous weeks!
Would love to have a look through your books...they're great for inspiration when you get really stuck. Have fun at the workshop. Pam (24)
A bit late in visiting desks this week - sorry!
Like everyone else - I would love a good look at all your books.
Ooh the workshop bits look very pretty and intruiging!
Glad I'm not the only one who has "in progress"/half-finished bits and pieces littering the edges of their workspace! :lol:
Ali (#115)
Ooh pretty things...and isn't Ikea great, what would we do without their products!
Chrissie
Wow, you do like your crafty reading. I have loads too and have no more space for more, lol
I love craft books. Lovely clay bits on your desk, such scrumptious colors! TFS :D
#76
That's a lot of craft books to house - got a few myself but as I'm new to all this my collection is more modest. Hope your week has quietened down by the time you receive this. Elizabeth #63
Hey Neet,
It's bad enough that I am running nearly a week late, then I have been plagued with that pesky 503 error all night. Just wanted to drop in and let you know I was here this week. Lots of craft books to look at, but no time to properly snoop.
Post a Comment