Wednesday, 15 October 2025

WOYWW 854

 Just a quickie to say I don't have a workdesk as I am in hospital.

I have put loads of weight on in the form of water.  In fact I put on 2 stone 3 lbs overnight and even now a nurse has just estimated I am carrying about 10 kg of water in my body.  In the first instance I was in a bed/trolley (in a cubicle) in A&E and then moved to a holding ward for 2 nights and now am in a lovely little ward with lovely staff and just three other patients.  but...  Today I have been told I am moving again as soon as a bed is available to cardiology.

I will do my best to do some crafting, as and when I can, and hopefully do a little WOYWW to keep in touch.  I once decided I would not miss a WOYWW and I am hoping to keep to it.  So watch out ladies I will be on here as and when I can.  Doubt I will be able to comment but if I can I will, but if not please do not bother to comment on mine.

Right, heading to Sarah's Craft Shed to link up and hopefully read what you have been up to on my phone.

In lieu of photos of a workshop I will show you my hand when the  canula came out.  It was a blood bath and this was the result afterwards.






No comments: