Wednesday, 22 October 2025

Woyww. 855

Well I am still here but now I’m in a four bedded ward but one went person went home yesterday and the other two are off today.no doubt we will fill up soon.

Now that I’m in here I will do some colouring.


So that’s going to keep me busy and not bored. I am ever so grateful to who sent them to me.  

I’d also like to thank the ladies for their beautiful cards. I will show you them when I get home because they won’t load up now.  The internet here is rubbish.  And I can’t do what I what I want at times.  I wonder those I message understand

I’ve lost 8 litres of fluid with another 5 to go. But now it’s going too fast.  How do I slow it down?

I  need a hairdresser “toute suite”

Must say “au revoir” as time is going on.    Off to  Sarah’s craft shed and maybe a comment or two if I can do it.  Apologies if I don’t mange to visit but I am useless on my iPad plus I run out of battery quickly. Have only 20% now.  See you. 




No comments: