Thursday, 9 October 2025

Jeudi Journsl - Care

 Today the quote is quite a long one - "Once Upon a Time I didn't Care.  I still don't.  The end". I wanted to fit this quote in with Elle's great theme in the challenge at Art Journal Journey, "Steampunk, Halloween or Steampunk Halloween" and so I chose to have Steampunk featuring in my page and to help with the page I wrote a story about two witches.

"Elvira and her best friend Belladonna were off out shopping for a party they were setting up for the children  in the village.  Being witches, good ones you understand, they were able to do good deeds like this.  The children had been consulted and decided that they wanted a Steampunk Party complete with wings and things,  That meant the two witches had to make several pairs of wings for each of the children to wear and probably lots of cogs for them to wear on their heads like halos.  Elvira was so excited.

The two of them ran around the  town buying up what they could that would make for a lovely party for the children and the two friends hurried back to the village with their purchases piled high.

No comments: